See where the stars ended up last night.
- Madonna and her daughter Lourdes Leon, Gwyneth Paltrow, Hilary Rhoda, Byrdie Bell, Heather Graham, Donna Karan, Mike D, Kelly Bensimon, Melissa George and Sean Lennon attended the 2nd Annual Bent on Learning Benefit at The Puck Building [wireimage]
- Sam Ronson had some choice words for Ray J over whether artists should request their own material at clubs [samantharonson]
- Dabney Mercer couldn’t believe “High Society’s” season was coming to an end [dabneymercer]
- Kristen Bell, Abbie Cornish, Selma Blair, Robert De Niro, Yoko Ono, Adrien Brody, Heidi Mount, Bradley Cooper and Mary-Kate Olsen were among those who dined in support of the Chanel Tribeca Film Festival Artists Awards Program at Odeon. Jenn Brill and Derek Blasberg were smitten by Chanel’s napkins [guestofaguest, JennBrilliant, derekblasberg]
- Ivanka Trump attended a Harlem Village Academies benefit at Lincoln Center [IvankaTrump]
- Emily Mortimer, Fabrizio Moretti, Zoe Kravitz, Nikki Reed and Olivia Thirlby were among those who turned out for the opening of the Fifth Avenue Sunglass Hut flagship store [zimbio]
- Actress Gloria Montoya and Director Jorge Navas attended “Blood And Rain’s” Tribeca Film Festival premiere at the Village East Cinema [Getty]