See where the stars ended up over the weekend.
- Sam Ronson said the looks on faces of “Hollywood club rats” when she asked where they went to finishing school were "epic." And there was also that glass that hurtled toward Ronson's head [samantharonson, E!]
- John Stamos, Katie Finneran, Sean Hayes, Kristin Chenoweth and Joan Rivers were among those partying at The Plaza after the Broadway Opening for “Promises, Promises.” Mo Rocca, Neil Patrick Harris, Candy Spelling, Chloe Sevigny, Liza Manelli, Jane Krakowski, Zachary Quinto and Vanessa Williams walked the red carpet for the show's opening [wireimage, zimbio]
- Ivanka Trump prayed for Bret Michaels and his family [IvankaTrump]
- Christopher Egan, Amanda Seyfried, America Ferrera, Dominic Cooper and Elew hit up the “Letters To Juliet” after party at La Botega during the 2010 Tribeca Film Festival [npr]
- Socialite Tinsley Mortimer got a new tattoo [Tinsleymortimer]
- Alexa Ray Joel joined her mother, Christie Brinkley, and dad Billy Joel for the “Last Play At Shea'” premiere at the Tribeca Performing Arts Centre [nbc]