See where the stars ended up last night.
- Byrdie Bell grabbed dinner at Peels with some friends [ByrdieBell]
- Arianna Huffington, Wendie Malick, Valerie Bertinelli, and Jane Leeves were among the celebs on hand to celebrate the 89th birthday of Betty White at Le Cirque [Guest of a Guest]
- Jimmy Fallon jumped onstage to perform at Prince's Madison Square Garden concert [Getty Images]
- Morgan Spurlock of "Super Size Me" fame presented at the Cinema Eye Honors [wireimage]
- Tyson Beckford, Nia Long and Eddie Murphy were on hand at Juliet Supper Club to see Murphy's daughter Bria announced as the new global brand ambassador for Dark & Lovely [NPR]
- Chris Noth, Jason Patric and Keifer Sutherland sat down for a TimesTalk about their work as part of the Championship Acting Ensemble [Zimbio]