Police are looking for three men they say robbed money transfer businesses eight times in Brooklyn over the last five months.
The men hit Western Unions and Caribbean Air Mail transfer services between early October and Friday, the FDNY says. In each heist, the suspects went into the businesses with guns and demanded money.
No one was injured in any of the robberies.
The following businesses were robbed:
- A Western Union at 1401 Nostrand Ave. on Oct. 10 and Nov. 2.
- A Caribbean Air Mail at 668A Flatbush Ave. on Oct. 18.
- A Western Union at 7906 Flatlands Ave. on Nov. 7.
- A Caribbean Air Mail at 1439 Flatbush Ave. on Dec. 7
- A Caribbean Air Mail at 1586 Rockaway Parkway on Dec. 21
- A Western Union at 8400 Flatlands Ave. on Jan. 11
- A Caribbean Air Mail at 9108 Flatlands Ave. on March 14.
If you know anything about the robberies, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS.