Here's the five biggest Manhattan rental apartment building sales by price so far in 2008, according to the new Marcus & Millichap report. (More on the report's other findings here.)
- 257 Clinton Street for $174 million or $277 a square foot.
- 1445-1451 Third Avenue for $150.35 million or $732 a square foot.
- 201-203 East 86th Street for $42.5 million or $165 a square foot.
- 370-374 Columbus Avenue for $21 million or $675 a square foot.
- 228-238 East 44th Street for $16.2 million or $120 a square foot.
Copyright Obser - Observer