• Almost all apparel at Theory's women's sample sale is less than $100. Through 2/13. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); M, T, Th (10–7), W, F (10–6).
• Clothes and accessories by Erickson Beamon, Orla Kiely, and Charlotte Ronson are marked down at Showroom Seven; a Tony Cohen chiffon ruffle-sleeve dress that was $600 at Barneys is now $200. Through 2/20. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St., third fl. (212-643-4810); 10–7.
• To celebrate their ten-year anniversary and relocation, Zero + Maria Cornejo is unloading a decade's worth of archives; silk-charmeuse dresses ($206), faux-fur shrugs ($150), and wool capes ($250) are marked down. 225 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-925-3849); noon–7.
• Luca Luca's fall/winter 2008 collection is up to 90 percent off. One day only. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-920-1211); 9–6.
• Handbags are up to 75 percent off at the Ananas pop-up store in Nolita. The Samantha bag is $230 (originally $530), the Coco clutch is $50 (originally $98), and leather and abaca styles are $25 to $98 (originally $98 to $310). Through 3/15. 248 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (202-445-4845); 12–7.
• Brand-name watches are 50 to 70 percent off at the Tourneau sale. Through 3/12. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 9–6:30.
Read more posts by Sharon Clott