When Lily was tickled pink.
• Lily Allen's locks changed from blonde to pink to brunette to black, making her the Best Chameleon Hair of the Year. [The Sun]
• Meanwhile, Jada Pinkett Smith's bold asymmetrical haircut is reminiscent of Pat Benatar's "Love Is a Battlefield." It's okay; dare to be different, J. [Daily Beauty Reporter/Allure]
• When The L Word returns to Showtime in January, they'll show off some custom pouts. Three Custom Color Specialists inspired by the four lesbians on the show, Bette (red), Kit (brown), Alice (taupe), and Shane (brown-nude), each for $20. Sassy. [BellaSugar]
• Take a chill pill with M.A.C's newest collection, Chill. The 13-piece line focuses heavy on the eyes with light nude or pink lips. [This That Beauty]
• Plastic surgeons say that people are opting for Botox and gel fillers instead of face-lifts because they like the idea of pay-as-you-go (pay for each Botox treatment) instead of one lump sum for a surgery (like $15,000 for a face-lift). How consumer-savvy. [WSJ]
Read more posts by Sharon Clott