• Meet Mark Vanderloo, the DKNY fragrance spokesmodel, today as he stops by Bloomingdale's for a meet and greet to celebrate the launch of the new men's fragrance. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., main fl.; 10–2.
• The Boutique on 57 sale features up to 70 percent off fall 2008 collections by Emanuel Ungaro, Rena Lange, and Vilebrequin. Through 3/5. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 807 (212-247-2239); 10–7.
• The Salvatore Ferragamo sample sale ends today, which is enough time to try your luck at snagging boots for $129, shoes for $99, handbags that start at $99, and sunglasses for $25. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; 9–5.
• Built by Wendy's online sample sale features over 75 percent off clothes for women and men: For women, a seersucker sports jacket is $70 (originally $272), denim capris are $30 (originally $140), and a sequin tank dress is $60 (originally $342). For men, a jockey crew neck sweater is $40 (originally $158), men’s twill jeans are $40 (originally $153), and a men’s chambray work shirt is $40 (originally $145). Online: builtbywendy.com.
• Cosmetics brand Laura Geller is having a one-day sale with 30 percent off all cosmetics and 15 percent off skin-care products and accessories. 3/5 (One day only). 1044 Lexington Ave., nr. 75th St. (212-570-5477); 10–8.
Read more posts by Sharon Clott