A look from Twenty8Twelve.
• Models at London Fashion Week are having trouble walking in their heels, all but confirming that modeling is now a dangerous sport. [British Vogue]
• "Vintage" models Yasmin le Bon and Susie Bick walked in the Aquascutum show at London Fashion Week. [IHT]
• Sienna Miller didn't go to the Oscars because she was busy finishing her fall 2009 collection for her label Twenty8Twelve, which was shown in London this weekend. [Telegraph UK]
• Kanye West arrived late to Christopher Kane's show in London and people actually fell down trying to make room for him in the front row. His presence is imperative at these things. [WWD]
• Here's a nice summary of the menswear presented at New York Fashion Week. [Valet]
Read more posts by Amy Odell
Filed Under: aquascutum, fall 2009, kanye west, london fashion week, loose threads, menswear, models, new york fashion week, shoes, sienna miller, susie bick, twenty8twelve, yasmin le bon