SHARE VIDEO

Facebook
Twitter
Cancel

New York Weather

DONE

42 °

Overcast

Trainsmeadow, NY

Set Location
 beta

Personal Weather Station Map

Tap to learn more »

Trainsmeadow, NY
Change Location

42 °

Overcast

Overcast

Updated 12:29 AM EST

Feels Like: 36°

Humidity: 45%

Wind: WSW 10 mph

Dew Point: 22°

Hourly

  • 1AM
    40°
    0%
  • 2AM
    39°
    0%
  • 3AM
    38°
    10%
  • 4AM
    37°
    10%
  • 5AM
    36°
    10%
  • 6AM
    36°
    0%
  • 7AM
    36°
    0%
  • 8AM
    38°
    0%
  • 9AM
    41°
    0%
  • 10AM
    44°
    0%
  • 11AM
    46°
    0%
  • 12PM
    48°
    0%
  • 1PM
    50°
    0%
  • 2PM
    51°
    0%
  • 3PM
    50°
    0%
  • 4PM
    49°
    0%
  • 5PM
    47°
    0%
  • 6PM
    46°
    0%
  • 7PM
    45°
    0%
  • 8PM
    44°
    0%
  • 9PM
    43°
    0%
  • 10PM
    42°
    0%
  • 11PM
    41°
    0%
  • 12AM
    40°
    0%

Next 10 Days

  • Today
    Clouds Early Clearing Late
    45°
    35°
    +

    What To Expect

    Clearing overnight.

    Humidity 55% Wind 10 W Chance of Precipitation 0%

  • Fri
    Mostly Sunny
    52°
    30°
    +

    What To Expect

    Mostly sunny.

    Humidity 49% Wind 8 W Chance of Precipitation 0%

  • Sat
    Sunny
    39°
    31°
    +

    What To Expect

    Sunny.

    Humidity 33% Wind 14 NNW Chance of Precipitation 0%

  • Sun
    Cloudy
    43°
    40°
    +

    What To Expect

    Mostly cloudy.

    Humidity 65% Wind 14 NNW Chance of Precipitation 25%

  • Mon
    Cloudy
    45°
    39°
    +

    What To Expect

    Cloudy, slight chance of showers.

    Humidity 75% Wind 14 NNW Chance of Precipitation 25%

  • Tue
    Mostly Cloudy
    50°
    39°
    +

    What To Expect

    Mostly cloudy.

    Humidity 71% Wind 14 NNW Chance of Precipitation 0%

  • Wed
    Showers
    51°
    40°
    +

    What To Expect

    Mix of sun and clouds. Slight chance of a shower.

    Humidity 63% Wind 14 NNW Chance of Precipitation 25%

  • Thu
    Partly Cloudy
    52°
    44°
    +

    What To Expect

    Partly cloudy.

    Humidity 60% Wind 14 NNW Chance of Precipitation 0%

  • Fri
    AM Showers
    51°
    38°
    +

    What To Expect

    A few morning showers.

    Humidity 62% Wind 14 NNW Chance of Precipitation 50%

  • Sat
    Partly Cloudy
    46°
    37°
    +

    What To Expect

    Mix of sun and clouds.

    Humidity 55% Wind 14 NNW Chance of Precipitation 0%

Latest Forecast From Storm Team 4

Warmer Friday Before Weekend Chill
Temperatures bounce back near normal on Friday before a cold front brings another shot of arctic air. Full Forecast »