We are little more than a week away from the shopping event of the year, friends: the launch of the Comme des Garçons for H&M collection. And we're anticipating a real shitshow, economy be damned.
It's going to be very important to arrive to H&M stores prepared on Thursday. A few notes, per the press release that was just sent out about the launch: 1) The collection includes a complete range for men and women, accessories and a unisex fragrance 2) Only eight stores in the U.S. will carry the collection 3) On November 13th, stores will open to the public at 10am and 4) In New York, the collection will be available at four stores—H&M Fifth Avenue at 640 Fifth Avenue, H&M Penn Station at 435 Seventh Avenue, H&M 34th Street at 1328 Broadway and H&M Lexington at 731 Lexington Avenue. Study the online lookbook, note which items you want to purchase and where they'll be stocked, and arrive very, very early. Oh, and you might want to familiarize yourself with how the last H&M masstige collection was received. May we never hear the words, "Bitch, if you grab that, I'm going to fucking cut you" again.
· Billboards: Comme for H&M Looks Down on MePa [Racked]
· Finally: Up Close With Comme des Garçons for H&M [Racked]
· H&M Rolls Out Flashy Online Lookbook for Comme des Garçons [Racked]
· Early Rave Review of Comme des Garcons for H&M [Racked]
· Collabs: Comme for H&M is Dark and Moody [Racked]
For more stories from Racked, go to racked.com.