· Nolita to get a product boutique named Bath Junkie [Crain's]
· New Yorkers weigh in on the sheer shirt and dark bra combo [Huff Post]
· Keri Russel spotted browsing at ABC Carpet & Home [Shophound]
· Michelle Obama wore head-to-toe J.Crew on The Tonight Show [Mrs. O]
· Nicole Richie's jewelry line House of Harlow now available online [Racked LA]
· New head of J.Crew menswear not worried about the recession [Material Interest]
· Online luxury site Net-a-Porter now offering "discrete shipping" [Fashionista]
For more stories from Racked, go to racked.com.