This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
[Photo: Daniel Krieger]
1) East Village: Momofuku's baked goods and flavored milks emporium opens tomorrow at 8 a.m. Here's what it'll look like, and here's what it'll serve. You might want to start lining up now.
2) Hottieville: Round 1 of the Hottest Chef in NY poll is chugging along. We've had upsets. We've had downright SHOCKERS. Why not vote in today's grouping?
3) Soho Step inside the new and pretty Boqueria Soho on Spring Street, from the same crew that brings you delectable Spanish tapas at the Flatiron location.
4) Lower East Side: Still hip after all this time is Freemans, which gets the coveted Eater Scenes photo treatment. Here's the bar at 8 p.m. on a hopping night, and here's the dining room.
5) Soho The City Winery concert venue/eatery/winery/party spot/brothel (OK, we made that last one up, we think) opens to the public on January 2. Check out the latest build-out photos.
· Eater [eater.com]
For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.