· That property tax rebate elimination fight likely to get fugly [NYP]
· State-local fight brewing over Obama bucks for infrastructure projects [NYO]
· Top ten places where home values are dropping like lead balloons [Forbes]
· Some Park Slopers agitating against elite Berkley Carroll School [GL]
· Checking out 'Coney Island Visions' exercise & Jonathan Lethem's thoughts [AYR]
· No shit: An East Williamsburg 'rocknapping' & we're not talking music [NYShitty]
· Is affordable housing screwed in a crashing market? [Brownstoner]
For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.