· Brokers just now seeing problems are 'ridiculously behind the curve' [UrbanDigs]
· More Shea Stadium destructoporn, just because [WCBS 880]
· Jane Hotel officially launches, celebrates communal commodes [thejanenyc.com]
· The dude who gave York Avenue its name [Inside the Apple]
· City Planning wants new buildings to save space for bike parking [Streetsblog]
· Rooms at shit-hot Thompson LES going for under $200 in Nov. [HotelChatter]
· Hope yet for Tin Pan Alley? [Lost City]
For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.