· With Manhattan House < 50% sold, buyers finding it tough to borrow [TRD]
· State will spend $4M to turn Triborough into the RFK Bridge [City Room]
· No one quite sure if city has votes to pass Willets Point plan [Crain's]
· Demolition of Queens Plaza garage signals nearing of big office building [A Fine]
· Karl Fischer's 20 Bayard able to shoot lasers from mysterious ornament [Restless]
· Rosie O'Donnell closes on $2M apartment at the Platinum near Times Square [TRD]
· Rush Limbaugh is thinking about selling his Upper East Side apartment [TRE]
For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.