· 'Pussy-Whipped': Dominitrix helps cats (includes domintrix gallery) [NYP]
· Reasons to live on Crescent St. in LIC. Or not. [Metro]
· The people that rode Jane's Carousel in Dumbo were actually from Ohio [NYDN]
· Prospect Heights Historic District gets hearing tomorrow [AYR]
· Check out Smith Street in 1938 [PMFA]
· No, Magic Touch wasn't a massage parlor, but it was a mob hangout [GL]
· Who doesn't love a Soviet Santa, even in October? [NYShitty]
For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.