· Book wonders if over-development is possibly a problem in NYC [CityRoom]
· Model Bronx landlord has to fix 269 violations in 30 days [NYDN]
· Dudes, you want to live in Jackson Heights. You just don't realize it. [Urbanite]
· Vladimir Putin Day at City Hall; Napoleon Day at Brooklyn Borough Hall [GL]
· Bk Heights Bossert Hotel was sold, but the buyer walked [Brownstoner]
· They're tricking out the Halloween displays in Ditmas Park [Flatbush Vegan]
· Court Street then and now: the trolleys are gone [PMFA]
For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.