· Today in overly ambitious transit proposals: light rail, Greenpoint ferry [TRE]
· Thompson LES has great 'dirty hipster' views [HotelChatter]
· Halstead takes RE ads from the screens in cabs to the screens on them [TRD]
· Landlord tells landlords how not to write a Craigslist ad [Asheville Real Estate]
· Florida's creepy billboard people invade Eighth Avenue [The Daily City]
· Is Roosevelt Island feeling the sales pinch? And does it tickle? [RIslander]
· A trip into the world of Tokyo's 'suicide discounts' [Thinking Blog]
For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.