· Predatory equity claimed 4% of affordable housing stock last year [Crain's]
· Big developers' PR guy convinced Bloomberg to run again [Daily Intel]
· David Dunlap reminisces on World Trade Center failures [City Room]
· Bronx gentrifiers not afraid to admit they're Bronx gentrifiers [BoogieDowner]
· One Jax begins to undulate...finally! [Vanishing New York]
· Union Square renovation update: still muddy! [A Fine]
· Lunch is so over: 45th Street overrun with food trucks [Eater]
For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.