· Preservationist Margot Gayle dies at the age of 100 [NYT]
· Bed bugs are really good news to one sector in NYC [Sun]
· Austin St. vs. Metropolitan Avenue in Forest Hills [NYDN]
· At Shea, on the day after, people scavenge & get nostalgic [NYT]
· People in Bronx ticked off about 'predatory' parking tickets [NYDN]
· In Bed-Stuy they're seriously chaining grocery carts to poles [Bed-Stuy Blog]
· Meanwhile, in Gowanus, detailing the cab by the water [PMFA]
For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.