· Barclays says it stands behind Atlantic Yards [Crain's]
· Instead of the bailout, just spend the money on townhouses [The Real Janelle]
· 'Eternal Sunshine' house in E. Williamsburg no longer crack house? [BK Paper]
· Adventures in uptown living: Fort Tryon Park's Medieval Festival [Gothamist]
· Calatrava's Venice bridge sending tourists to the hospital [Guardian]
· New life breathed into Macy's Harlem rumor [WWD]
· Real estate market doing fine, says busy broker [True Gotham]
For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.