Bravohas just announced its roster of 17 cheftestants for the upcoming fifth season of Top Chef. Of course Bravo won't pony up the last names, but the first names, ages, and locations are enough to give us plenty of solid confirms. We can say no question that the following previously outed cheftestants made it onto the show: Leah Cohen from Centro Vinoteca, Patrick Dunlea from CIA's Hyde Park Campus, Radhika Desai of Between in Chicago, Fabio Viviani from Cafe Firenze in Cali, Hosea Rosenberg from Jax in Boulder, Jeff McInnis from South Beach's DiLido Beach Club, Stefan Richter from Los Angeles, Jamie Lauren from SF's Absinthe, and Jill Snyder of Baltimore's Red Maple.
Now, that's practically all of our outed cheftestants (the only one who we're about 95% sure on is Danny Gagnon). But of course there are a few we didn't out over the summer. Here's the entire Bravo list:
· Alex, 33; hometown: New YorkAnd in other, incredibly less exciting news, Bravo has replaced the traitor Ted Allen (he now has a Food Network show) with the food critic and author of How to Lose Friends and Alientate People, Toby Young.
· Ariane, 41; hometown: Verona, N.J.
· Carla, 44; hometown: Nashville
· Danny, 26; hometown: New Hyde Park, N.Y.
· Fabio, 30; hometown: Florence, Italy
· Gene, 33; hometown: Whitmore Village, Hawaii
· Hosea, 34; hometown: Taos, N. M.
· Jamie, 30; hometown: New York
· Jeff, 33; hometown: Niceville, Fla.
· Jill, 28; hometown: Latrobe, Pa.
· Lauren, 24; hometown: Cincinnati
· Leah, 27; hometown: Scarsdale, N.Y.
· Melissa, 28; hometown: Maryland
· Patrick, 21; hometown: Quincy, Mass.
· Radhika, 28; hometown: Chicago
· Richard, 27; hometown: Long Island
· Stefan, 35; hometown: Tampere, Finland
· Top Chef Season 5 Bios [Bravo]
· Meet the New Top Chefs [Bravo]
· The Great Top Chef Map: A Look at the Outed Cheftestants [~E~]
· All Top Chef Coverage [~E~]
For more stories from Eater, go to eater.com.