Early happy hours are so last month, right? Right now it's all about the late happy hour (stay tuned for the late, late happy hour). Here are five deals we love around town:
- Vintage Irving serves up one of its house cocktails for free if you show up between 11PM and 1AM, Sunday through Thursday.
- Peckish? UWSer Campo doesn't want you to go to bed hungry, hence the $7 pizzas after 11. (Or thirsty: Cocktails are two for one at that hour too.)
- Thursday through Saturday on the Bowery at Cuban tapas joint Agozar, $20 gets you all-you-can-drink mojitos and sangrias (and beers, but is that really such a deal?).
- After 11:30, Chelsea's cozy Izakaya Ten readies you for tomorrow's hangover with $5 premium sakes by the glass.
- Tuesdays at fancy Allen & Delancey, the $6 cap on their luscious cocktails doesn't stop at dinnertime: it goes all night long.
Check out more info on late-night happy hours via Eater.