A while back, in anticipation of our "Best of New York" issue, we asked you to tell us what your personal favorites were. We asked for your recommendations for best bar, pizza, clothing shop, burger, bagel, bakery, and place to take an out-of-town guest, and you responded in droves. Here are the results.
1. Joe's Pizza
3. Artichoke and Di Fara (tied)
Best Place to Take an Out-of-Town Guest:
1. Brooklyn Bridge and Central Park (tied)
2. The Metropolitan Museum of Art
3. Museum of Natural History, Boat Basin, The Box, Pianos, the Promenade in Brooklyn Heights
Earlier:What's Your Best of New York?
- The Many Diplomatic Faces of Hillary Clinton
- Bonus Buster Andrew Cuomo Will Not Be Stymied
- New York ‘Least Manly’ City in America?