- How do you move all this bloated new-condo inventory in hard times? Get your potential buyers good and drunk.
- It's attack of the raccoons in Clinton Hill! Someone should alert this guy.
- Pot-stirrer Amy Sedaris asked Manolo Blahnik if he's a fan of
Manolo infomercialcultural touchstone Sex and the City. Hilarity quite naturally ensued.
- Curious about that line that snaked along BAM yesterday? Auditions at Mark Morris Dance Center for So You Think You Can Dance, natch. Callbacks today and tomorrow - oooh, the suspense!
- Justin Timberlake is buying a Tribeca love shack for he and Jessica Biel. The broker? Robert DeNiro's son. It's like one big cozy fame family down there!
- So Tina Fey got a $6 million advance from HarperCollins for a collection of humorous essays, while Sarah Silverman got $2.5 mil for the same product. Which prompts the question, does this mean the PTB think Fey is 59 percent funnier than Silverman? We'd have put that number closer to 85.
- A Park Slope mommy is outraged that she had to buy a whole separate ticket at Carnegie Hall for the infant "sleeping on her chest." She should not have to pay more to still have a life after breeding!
- ...& ICYMI: Squillionaires feel your wallet pain, so they're going to start wearing less jewelry to their private parties at the Waldorf and Fire Island. Aw, sweet.