Our List of Lists, 2008: Random & Awesome Edition
From sex scandals to dumb web startup names (Thoof.com? Really?), the best of the rest
Published at 11:29 PM EDT on Jul 17, 2009 | Updated at 9:03 AM EST on Jan 2, 2009
- Best (& Worst) Sex Scandals of 2008 -- We never get tired of John Edwards' hair apologizing.
- 12 Most Viral Web Stories of 2008 -- From Zombie McCain to the Montauk Monster.
- 10 Worst Employees of 2008 -- Getting pink-slipped may not be as bad as landing on this list.
- 13 Best & Worst Web Memes -- Try watching the Tom Cruise one with the Chipmunks playing in the background. Go on. Try it.
- 15 Dumbest Names for Web 2.0 Startups -- Got that, Thoof.com?
- Trend of 2008: Obamaccessories -- Is it too late to rock the Obamahawk? 'Cause we want one.
- 2008's Best & Worst Disses, Feuds, Slights and Slams Spike Lee and Barbara Walters are pissed.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations / NBC New York