NBA Essentials ranks our six favorite stories of the day.
1. Memphis Commercial-Appeal. During practice, Memphis GM Chris Wallace gives Hamed Haddadi a thumbs up, the Iranian equivalent of the middle finger. Eek.
2. Cleveland Scene, via everywhere. Mo Williams will bring his 60-second Q&A show and a love for meat sandwiches to Cleveland.
3. Associated Press. Gerald Wallace is pretty cavalier when it comes to trade rumors: "I said, 'Well, I'm in Alabama with my kids. Call me if I've got to move.' That was it."
4. The Sporting News. The coming revolution in NYC.
5. Newsday. Quentin Richardson is tired of being looked down upon by other players because he's a Knick.
6. Simon on Sports. The season's a month away, but Nets tickets are already half-price.
Copyright FANHO - FanHouse