Trump Tops Romney, Pawlenty

Donald Trump has an approval rating higher than better-known political quantities Mitt Romney and Tim Pawlenty, the latest WSJ/NBC poll found.

The poll tested the three potential 2012 hopefuls, along with House Speaker John Boehner, and found Trump leading the pack.

Trump's numbers were 9 percent "very positive" and 17 percent "somewhat positive," for a combined total of 26 percent.

Romney had a 6 percent "very positive" rating and 19 percent "somewhat positive," largely unchanged since the the poll's findings in the 2008 election

And Pawlenty was at 3 percent "very positive" and 7 percent "somewhat positive" for a combined 10 percent.

The figures went largely unnoticed from last week’s poll, and were reported Sunday by the Huffington Post.

Copyright POLIT - Politico
Contact Us