Maybe the hair wouldn't be so bad if her right eye wasn't half-closed?
• We're not going to harp on about it or anything, but what was with Drew Barrymore's hair at the Golden Globes last night? One blogger thinks she's missing serum. Yeah, that has to be it. [Kiss and Makeup]
• On that note, Hadley Freeman sees no end to men with ridiculous hairstyles. "At last the connection has been made between the stupidity of a gentleman's hair and the stupidity of the gentleman himself," she writes. [Guardian]
• Brad Pitt didn't care that everyone at a Golden Globes post-party was talking about how Angelina Jolie's face looked "pumped full of Botox." That makes one of us. [NYP]
• New trend: match your eyeliner to your nails. We have a hunch it won't catch on. [Beauty and the Blog/Sephora]
• Cosmetics company Guerlain will launch a new fragrance next month called La Petite Robe Noire, a sexy scent inspired by the Little Black Dress. So, uh, it smells like dry cleaner? [Now Smell This]
Read more posts by Sharon Clott