Police Seek Man Linked to Triple Shooting in NY

Police released surveillance of a man in connection with a triple shooting in the Bronx last week, authorities said.

On July 9 shortly after midnight, a man approached three men from behind at Clay Avenue and fired several shots at them, police said. 

A 23-year-old victim suffered a graze wound to this face and was taken to Bronx Lebanon Hospital in serious but stable condition.

A 30-year-old victim was shot in the left shoulder and suffered a graze would to his head, police said. He was taken to Lincoln Hospital in critical but stable condition.

The 26-year-old victim was shot in the torso and was taken to a local hospital in critical condition.

The shooter fled on foot northbound on Clay Avenue, police said.

It is unclear if the shooter knew the men.

Anyone with information is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).

Contact Us