Amtrak published the list of six Northeast Regional trains in and out of New York Penn Station it plans to cancel this summer as part of the rehab project at the ailing transit hub.
The rail company previously said it would cancel trains during the two-month project, but hadn't identified which ones.
Amtrak said Monday it will cancel:
- Train 111, leaves NYP 5:30 a.m., arrives Washington D.C. 8:50 a.m.
- Train 183, leaves NYP 7:00 a.m., arrives D.C. 10:28 a.m.
- Train 127, leaves NYP 4:25 p.m., arrives D.C. 7:30 p.m.
- Train 110, leaves D.C. 4 a.m., arrives NYP 7:25 a.m.
- Train 180, leaves D.C. 5:30 a.m., arrives NYP 8:44 a.m.
- Train 186, leaves D.C. 1:05 p.m., arrives NYP 4:30 p.m.