Westchester County was the hardest hit by last week's nor'easter and more than 70,000 customers remained without power on Sunday. Some were expected to remain without power until Tuesday night.
County officials released the following list of shelters, warming centers, and charging centers open to those in need.
- Bedford: Warming Center – Town Hall – 231 Bedford Road.
- Cortlandt: Shelter/Warming Center – Moribito Community Center – 29 Westbrook Drive. Open 24 hours.
- Elmsford: Warming Center - Village Hall – 15 South Stone Avenue. Open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
- Elmsford: Mobile Charging Site – White Plains Avenue & Sears Avenue. Open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
- Lewisboro: Warming Center – Lewisboro Library – 15 Main Street, South Salem. Open noon to 5 p.m. Sunday.
- Mamaroneck: Warming Center- Senior Center – 1288 Boston Post Road.
- Larchmont: Warming Center- Senior Center – 1288 Boston Post Road. Warming Center- Boys and Girls Club. Open 11 a.m to 6 p.m. Sunday.
- Mt. Kisco: Warming Center – Mt. Kisco Public Library – 100 Main Street. Open 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday.
- Mt. Pleasant: Warming Center - Town Hall Tower Room/Community Center.
- North Castle: Warming Center- Hergenhan Center – 40 Maple Avenue Armonk. Open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday.
- North Salem: Warming Center - North Salem VAC – 14 Daniel Drive (Exit 8 I-684).
- North White Plains: - Library, warming. -10 Clove Road. Open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Ossining: – Community Center – 95 Broadway. Open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
- Pelham: – Warming Center - Daronco Town House – 20 5th Avenue
- Rye: Warming Center – 281 Midland Avenue
- Rye Brook: Warming Center – Community Center – 32 Garibaldi Place
- Somers: Shelter/Warming Center – Heritage Hills Activity Center – Heritage Hills Drive
- Tarrytown: Warming Center/Charging Station – 240 West Main Street. Opens at 8 a.m. on Sunday.