Two men are wanted in connection with a string of burglaries across Manhattan.
Police have released photos and surveillance video of the two suspects wanted for the following eight burglaries:
- On Saturday, April 4, 2015, at 0400 hours, the suspects entered The Whole Beauty Distributor located at 1964 7 Avenue through an unlocked rear door and removed beauty supplied from the location.
- On Saturday, April 4, 2015, the suspects broke open a locked basement door of the storage facility located at 157 West 117 Street and removed musical instruments.
- On Friday, April 10, 2015, at 0500 hours, the suspects entered the restaurant located at 2168 8 Avenue through an unlocked basement door and removed two Apple laptops.
- On Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 0600 hours, the suspects entered the dollar store located at 2162 8 Avenue and removed an undetermined amount of money and cigarettes.
- On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 0400hrs, suspect(s) entered 2079 7th Avenue through a locked security gate using bolt cutters and removed an undetermined amount of money and lottery tickets.
- On Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 0350hrs , suspect(s) attempted to enter a locked entrance to 200 Lenox Avenue by prying the door open but did not remove any property.
- On Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 0550hrs, suspect(s) entered 321 Lenox Avenue through an unlocked basement door and removed two safes containing an undetermined amount of cash.
- On Saturday, June 6, 2015 at approximately 1700hrs, suspect(s) attempted to enter through a locked basement door of 2053 7th Avenue but did not remove any property.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 800-577-TIPS.