Read this and you'll look smart. You don't have to be intelligent to impress people -- you just have to fake it. Here's a daily list of fascinating articles that will wow your friends, surprise your co-workers and make you seem sharp at a cocktail party or over the lunch counter....
- Teachers who correct their students' work in red pen could be inflicting psychological damage on their pupils, according to guidelines for educators in Australian. Teachers are told to "use a different" color in order to improve mental health in the classroom.
- Clean living may be over! The Brazilian is a little-known victim of the recession -- with many women are opting out of waxing to save cash.
- Within a nine-year span ending in 2004, a staggering 469 politicians from the federal district of Northern Illinois were found guilty in corruption cases. So what makes Illinois rife with political scandal?
- Technology has been created that could eventually show dreams or the goings on in individuals' minds on a computer screen, a Japanese research team claims.
- New research indicates that men carry the gene that determines the sex of their offspring. The gene has yet to be identified but it is believed that scientists could eventually test men to find out the likely sex of their kids.