See amazing photos of an underwater volcano erupting and check out our list of must-reads that will have you chatting at the lunch counter, over IM or wherever it is that people actually talk these days.
- A massive underwater volcano shot smoke and ash thousands of feet into the air over the Pacific Ocean and has been erupting six or seven miles off the coast of Tonga for days. The 170-island archipelago is part of the Pacific "ring of fire" where continental plates often collide causing earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.
- Getting it on with a rodeo clown is no problem in Massachusetts -- but if you do it in front of the horses you could end up in the clink. Doing it with a porcupine in the Sunshine State is also illegal, and apparently in Bakersfield, Calif., so is having sex with Satan -- without a condom. Check out these top 10 weirdest sex laws in America.
- Now that you've made your NCAA picks, don't forget to bracket the biggest losers for the 2009 National D-bag Tournament. Voting on the 64 biggest d-bags in entertainment, sports, business and politics begins at noon EST tomorrow but there's a play-in game between Ryan Seacrest and Katherine Heigl going on right now. The winner will be pitted against No. 1 Chris Brown.
- T.G.I. Friday's is looking for a new marketing team. Apparently efforts to cajole patrons into eating $10 bruschetta chicken pasta wasn't a strategy that worked for them. Even worse: Much to our chagrin, it appears frosted-haired TV chef Guy Fieri is weathering the storm as the restaurant chain's spokesperson. Can someone tell him it's not the early 1990s?
- Britney Spears did not create the dirty pun. Sure, the pop princess clearly intended the lyric "If U Seek Amy" to sound a lot like the f-bomb when uttered quickly -- but she wasn't the first to employ this rhetorical device. The earliest f-word instance of this nature in song was done by blues pianist Memphis Slim in his 1963 song "If You See Kay," which was reference to James Joyce's gag by the same name in "Ulysses."