- It's been mere hours (or a couple of days) since Circuit City starting its mad going-out-of-business discounts, but shelves are already looking bare.
- Is this the bathroom with the best view in all of New York?
- Remember the murdered broker? Her Fifth Ave. apartment is back on the market. Awesome feng shui there, we bet.
- Over at Barneys, Simon Doonan got swept up in inaugufever and wrangled an impromptu window change in honor of Michelle Obama's Toledo dress.
- The J.Crew sample sale on W. 36th St. has something for everyone! As long as you're a size 6.
- Today's your last chance to win David Byrne tickets, courtesy of Time Out.
- The Brooklyn Steppers strutted their stuff at the Inaugural Parade - in case you missed it.
- The Brooklyn Historical Society's exhibition "The Disappearing Face of Brooklyn's Storefronts" has been extended through the end of March. If you haven't seen it, go now.
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media