- One man was so sad about the dismantling of Red Hook's beloved Revere Sugar Refinery, he got the damn thing tattooed on his shoulder. Looks itchy!
- Blogger FiPS gives us a handy list of restaurants to avoid if you hate children.
- Target's "McQ" Alexander McQueen collab will get a pop-up store on West Street during Fashion Week (2/14 and 15) so Manhattanites and visiting styley types can shop the collection well before McQ goods hit Target stores on March 4.
- Bernie Madoff's UES apartment may go on the market, featuring… who cares? The dude's on house arrest. Meaning he'll probably be yours for the gaping at.
- The "Dating a Banker Anonymous" girls may be fake. Or, rather, fakers who wanted real fame. Or something. Whatever, they got their book deal - isn't that all that matters to women named Lanie anyway? And does this surprise anyone who's ever read a sentence or two from the stupefying (bestselling) phenom that is the Skinny Bitch book?
- Remember MTV's House of Style? The '90s mainstay is getting revived. Random models who are somewhat less interesting than original host Cindy Crawford are in talks to host.
- A $100 discount at Le Cirque? It's twoo, it's twoo! And it's on Craigslist, of all places.
- …ICYMI: Q: How bummed are you that you missed the Morrissey-themed speed-dating event? A: Very.
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media