- Sir Paul McCartney is set to wed his gf, MTA boardmember Nancy Shevell. Which paper will be the first to run a "Ticket to Ride" headline pun? (Our money's on the Post).
- Is the Penistrator - the mysterious figure who's been etching dirty shapes into New York City's freshly-fallen snow this winter - none other than The Sixth Sense's Haley Joel Osment pursuing new creative avenues?
- Surely you want to friend Aretha Franklin's inauguration hat on Facebook. Or at least poke it. You'd be the 64,329th person to do so.
- Get your hot, hot pig gastroporn right here, with a gallery from the porktastic Cochon 555 cookoff at the Hiro Ballroom.
- The latest on our R.I.P. List of shuttering businesses: Red Hook's storied liquor store LeNell's.
- Here's one way for city shopkeepers to stay in business: Haggle down your rent.
- The HuffPo of Hollywood news, NYT reporter Sharon Waxman's The Wrap (nice name!) is live.
- …ICYMI: Things are so bad, they're stealing baby strollers at Trader Joe's in Brooklyn.
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media