- It's getting so hard to lure folks out for the night, even strip clubs are offering coupons…
- …unless you're ultra-rich, in which case your eating habits haven't changed a drop.
- The new Yankee Stadium has a hot tub that seats 12 -- or A-Rod, Madonna, and both their egos.
- A Japanese Website called the Smell Club places odors on a map. Go, technology! We wonder if SC was heavily inspired by Gawker's trailblazing New York City Subway Smell Map, or Gothamist's maple syrup smells map.
- The Ace Hotel is still set to open in March -- with $99 rooms.
- The fourth installment of the Scream franchise is in production! It will star "at least three" Gossip Girl castmembers, who, p.s., were just out of diapers when the original movie hit theaters.
- …& ICYMI: The Future of Coney Island Is Now a Belgian Porn Website.
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media