- Day late and a dollar short? New bill would call for heightened security at "doorbuster" shopping events, so you can wake up at 4AM to save $20 on appliances without killing anybody.
- And speaking of Black Friday, New Yorkers spent about 5 percent less than they did last year. Only 5 percent? What with most of us reporting that we're much worse off financially than last year, isn't that figure kind of a miracle?
- Tina Fey explains her facial scar - thereby removing all the mystery, and adding more fuel to the backlash.
- But the Rachel Maddow lovefest continues! Tina Brown calls the anchor "post-gender," says she should host Meet the Press, generally thinks she walks on water.
- How bad is it? Sales are so weak at Murray Hill's Jasper condo development, they've started refunding deposits and will instead become a 200-room boutique hotel.
- While over in city government, they've decided spending $2.1 million a year on bottled water for thirsty staffers looks really bad right now.
- ...& ICYMI: Winona Ryder did not - repeat, did not - palm $124,000 worth of Bulgari gems to wear to a Marie Claire event.
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media