- Are you following the Tim Robbins election day controversaga? And if you are, can you explain it to us?
- The President is in town today! No, not that president, silly. The other one.
- It's a classic Park Slope clash: The dulcet sounds of children playing vs. music cranked as loud as you wanna. Of course you realize this means war.
- The city's got bills to pay - you can figure out what to do with your own damn leaves.
- The MTA needs money. Where are they going to find it? They want your firstborn, your 401k (if there's anything left in there, otherwise don't bother), and the other half of that sandwich you're eating. Thanks.
- See if you can figure this one out: Holograms are to CNN as Sarah Palin is to the McCain Camp. (Give up? Answer: A total embarrassment from which they're desperately trying to disassociate themselves.)
- The city's got its first 24-hour health clinic, in Chelsea, run by Beth Israel. (Isn't that what emergency rooms are for?)
- …& ICYMI: We don't even know what to do with this one. Keith Olbermann didn't vote, a fact that resulted in The View producers almost needing to get out the taser.
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media