· Gowanus Whole Foods is looking for a development partner [Curbed]
· Costume National sale has a good range of sizes [The Choosy Beggar]
· Get sold-out J.Crew flower pins from the NYC company that makes them [Eep!]
· Now-casting Bravo show Fashion House sounds a lot like Project Runway [Page Six]
· Kickit: The future of shoe storage [Gizmodo]
· Bling is dead; long live bling [Esquire]
· On Oprah, the Olsen twins discuss their breakfasts at great length [Huffington Post] For more stories from Racked, go to racked.com.