· Want to work for Soho clothing shop Matta? [Brooklyn Flea Blog]
· Adorable UES French kids store Petit Bateau opens home section [The Pipeline]
· Judge tosses lawsuit accusing Project Runway of plagiarism [Crain's]
· Google is letting people search its 2001 archives [American Apparel]
· Do you need to be thin to work in fashion? [Jezebel]
· Color-coded bangle reflects your biometic data, somehow [The Pipeline]
· Levi's decorated with Murikami flowers go on sale in Japan this month [Nylon]
· Miss Sixty has been declared insolvent [The Guardian]For more stories from Racked, go to racked.com.