· Money-hungry Vogue selling prints from their archives [WWD, sub req]
· Q&A with owner of Nolita rent-a-dress boutique Ilus [Little Red Book]
· With art market down, Christie's begins to lay people off [NYT]
· Woman from Real Housewives of Atlanta to show at Fashion Week [The Cut]
· CEO of Ideeli.com talks discount shopping [JC Report]
· Convicted rapist and former designer Anand Jon to be sentenced today in LA [NYP]
· Rite Aid fined for violating rules concerning sales of possible meth ingredients [Crain's]For more stories from Racked, go to racked.com.