· Fancy Acne Paper launch party happening tonight at the NYPL [Style File]
· Hayden-Harnett designers show off their fabu Greenpoint loft [Design*Sponge]
· Smith Street gets another tattoo parlor [Gowanus Lounge]
· Designers of jewelry label Erickson Beamon to water it down for Target [Racked LA]
· Katie Holmes may design her own denim line [Denimology]
· Pogue on the Google phone: very successful [NYT]
· Spring shoes are "terrifying" [Jezebel]
· Christian Audigier tries to sell whole garish empire for $700 million [WWD, subscription req]For more stories from Racked, go to racked.com.