- Zar Property bought 64 Wooster for $12.65 million.
- Brown Harris Stevens' Ann Jeffery got the Buckhantz listing at 834 Fifth.
- Avi Schick is leaving as president of the Empire State Development Corporation.
- Manhattan's 4Q housing reports showed steady prices, dropping sales.
- Manhattan office leasing slowed in the 4Q, according to Cushman & Wakefield.
- Where Manhattan's pricier housing deals happened in the 4Q.
- The costs and benefits of the Yankees, Mets stadiums have increased.
- The governor barely mentioned economic development in State of the State.
- What retail brokers really think is going on in Manhattan.
- Scott Stringer warns community board input regarding development could wane.
- Queens, Staten Island led city in first-time home foreclosures in the 4Q.
- A dour IBO projection shows dropping real estate transfer tax totals for city.
- Which neighborhoods had the most foreclosures in the 4Q.
- Average asking rents don't mean much in the Manhattan office market anymore.
Copyright Obser - Observer