We learned that:
- Murray Goldman asking $32.5 million for his 960 Fifth duplex via Sotheby's.
- Anthony Weiner supports luxury decontrol.
- Brooklyn home sales plunged further in the fourth quarter of '08.
- There's 600,000 square feet available at 40 Rector; call Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Comptroller Bill Thompson attacked Bloomberg's Yankee Stadium finance deal.
- 275 Madison and two 125th Street libraries among newest city landmarks.
- Richard Brodsky and the city have turned Yankee Stadium debate personal.
- New Yankee Stadium costing the city, state $528 million, an IBO report says.
- 14 Wall has seen a flurry of leasing activity, including TheStreet and SOM.
- Fordham neighbors tapped Caroline Kennedy's strategists to fight expansion.
- Bloomberg wants to rezone Flatbush, disband the LMDC and build green.
- Dennis Mangone says he wasn't fired from Corcoran; Corcoran disagrees.
- The annual REBNY awards gala was actually rather festive despite downturn.
- City intends to launch its rezoning of Coney Island next week.
- The city OK'd $342 million more in tax-free bonds for Yankee, Mets stadiums.
Copyright Obser - Observer