Harry Potter Gets an Upgrade; Temperley Opens in Dubai
Who's a fancy wizard?
• Harry Potter is going high fashion. Belstaff is designing the wizard costume for Daniel Radcliffe for the next Harry Potter film. Because even fictional caped wizards need to be well dressed. [WWD]
• Temperley London may have canceled its New York runway show, but that's no signifier of a downturn for the label — it just opened a 2,500-square-foot store in Dubai. [WWD]
• Stylist Andrea Lieberman, the woman who helped Gwen Stefani launch L.A.M.B. and has worked with P.Diddy and Gwyneth Paltrow, is doing her own line called A. L. C. Fun. [Style.com]
• As part of Barbie's global takeover, designer Jeremy Scott says his next 12-piece collection is inspired by the pink-loving doll. It will debut on March 12 at Colette during Paris Fashion Week. [Nylon]
• More heists! Erin Wasson's Santa Monica home was burglarized — when she was home. Thousands of dollars in jewelry and designer clothing were stolen, and two left shoes were found in an alley around the corner. Worth noting: She left the door unlocked. [NYP]