• Preview wedding gowns by Kenneth Pool at the label's trunk show. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 50th St. (212-940-2269); 10–8.
• Obedient Sons & Daughters is shutting down, and final reductions are happening now. Men's tees are $45, shirts are $75, and jackets are $295, while women's knits are $45, pants are $165, and skirts are $195. 110 Greene St., nr. Prince St., Ste. 306; noon–7.
• Stop by the Sonia Rykiel trunk show to get 15 percent off all items by the designer, while sipping champagne. Owl's Lab, 20 E. 12th St., nr. University Ave. (212-633-2672); 5–9.
• The feminine silk and knit dresses by Sophia Eugene are $100 (down from $248), coats are $150 (down from $399), and blazers are $80 (down from $215). At the same sale, Christopher Deane wool coats are $150 (originally $457), silk dresses are $150 (down from $332), and silk tops are $80 (originally $240). Through 2/1. 37 Cornelia St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-488-2124); 12–8.
• Save up to 75 percent on clothing and accessories from Nili Lotan, Ali Ro, J Brand, Raven, and Matt Bernon at Ravinstyle Studio. Through 1/30. 466 Washington St., nr. Watts St., Room 1W (212-965-9626); 11–7.
• Find up to 80 percent off at Iisli, where skirts and pants are $65, dresses and jackets are $100, cardigans are $75, and tees are $45. 25 Bond St., nr. Bowery (212-228-1376); call for hours.
• Find Samantha Pleet, Wowch, and Perks and Mini samples at the I Heart showroom sale. 262 Mott St., nr. Houston St. (212-219-9265); 12–8.
• Bridal dresses by Reem Acra are up to 60 percent off. Through 1/31. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; 10–7:30.
• All of the remaining 2008 stock at Temperley London is up to 80 percent off. The mini-kaleidoscope dress was $1,295 and is now $323, and a tunic that was $995 is now $248. Through 2/1. 453 Broome St., at Mercer St., second fl. (212-219-2929); Fri. (8–7), Sat. (11–7), Sun. (12–7).
Read more posts by Sharon Clott